Our ministry team members are:
- Rev Karen Mitchell-Lambert (Minister)
- Nicola R (Ministry coordinator)
- Lesley B (Community Worker)
- Courtney H (Family Worker)
- Sonja P (Administration)
Members: Lyn McL (Chair and Secretary), David B, Peter F, Darryl M, Shayne L and Bruce W.
- Pursuant to its charter, this Team plays a key role in: - the provision of fellowship opportunities through the development of groups, festivals and other activities for the benefit of the congregation, other Uniting Church organisations and members of the wider community with a view to building a sense of belonging, friendship and support; and - the facilitation of pathways for those who do not worship at GPUC to explore the Christian faith with a view to their becoming a part of the congregation and / or the wider community connected with GPUC.
Members: Sue Co (Chair), Lesley B, John Bu (Secretary), Andrew Cr, Karen M-L, Nicola R, Paul S and Pru T.
- Pursuant to its charter, the role of this Group (CCMG) is to facilitate the operation of the Uniting Gordon Community Centre so that it assists in the development and maintenance of a vibrant, connected, interactive community with GPUC at its centre. As such, the CCMG plays a key role in providing opportunities for members of the congregation and members of the wider community to come together and participate in a variety of activities in or around GPUC premises The CCMG reports to the Community Connections Team.
Members: Paul S (Chair), Sue Co, Chris H, Rosemary W, Lesley B and Nicola R.
Members: Janet S (Chair), Margi A, Sue Cr, Karen M-L, Nicola R and Wendy W.
Members: Diane W (Convenor), Margi A, Yvonne B, Margo L, Anne N, Jane S, Pam S, Pru T, Wendy W and Rosemary W
Members: Members: David H (Chair), Pru T, Deborah F, Nicola R, Jane S and Diana W.