Thinking of you; Thinking of others
A huge thank you for all the food that has been collected so far, Lifeline and Exodus are extremely grateful
We need Small jars of coffee; Tinned vegetables and Tiny Teddy packets for school lunches.
If you could purchase some of these on your next shop and then...
Take a walk down to Pymble Uniting or Gordon Uniting and offer something for people who are doing it tough.
You will find some boxes there to donate food for those who are in great need.
Keep you social distance though….
We are collecting for Lifeline and Exodus:
Items they are currently asking for include;
- Muesli bars or the like.
- Single serve Beverages - Up and Go , Sustagen or Juice Poppers.
- Longlife milk
- Pasta sauce
- Tinned/jars of fruit
- Baked beans
- tins of tuna/salmon/chicken/ham
- tins of vegetables eg carrots/peas/mixed vegetable
- canned meals eg meatballs
- long life meals – microwavable
- tinned soups
The following items are not staples but are welcome and gratefully received:
- Tea & Coffee
- Long life custard
- Sweet things – biscuits, chocolates etc
- Personal grooming items eg toothpaste/toothbrush/toiletries