Safe Church is the way we physically, emotionally and spiritually care for each other.
The Uniting Church affirms that all people are made in the image of God. The Uniting Church commits itself to the care, protection and safety of all people with whom it comes in contact.
Safety is part of our:
- Pastoral caring for all people
- Worship interactions and the words we use
- Our welcoming and catering
- Property maintenance and presentation
- The management of people's data including images
- Work health and safety for our staff and volunteers